trying to make a bedroom
out of the hod-podge of
old furniture I have.

off Craigslist,
the sweet antique
iron bed from


mette koldkjær højlund said...

great bed! I can never find one thats big enough.

Jessica said...

I love that bed as well! great find on craigslist.


Miss Natalie said...

Love the white on white, but feels like that Kilm (is it?) pillow is drabbing out the great chair. Just a pop of color would bring it together I think.

L.Cerre said...


I couldn't agree more!

I totally need a more colorful pillow to light up my room a bit...I'm thinking pink.

does anyone have any pillow ideas?

Miss Natalie said...

Victoria just posted a few days ago about Karen Hilton Designs, http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5251465

A bit kitsch, but her hot pink flower pillow has a nice color combo going on.

michelle said...

I think you are doing a great job! It looks so nice and peaceful

Joanna Goddard said...

beautiful! i heart your chair so much. :)

kee said...

your room is so peaceful and calm looking! so restful!

Anonymous said...

where did you find this bed frame???