11.25.2007





Maison Rêve

When I was back in San Fran for thanksgiving
I was able to visit some of my favorite local stores
one being, Maison Rêve.

I hadn't seen Yasmine's store since
a magazine photo-shoot I assisted on
a few years back. It was very beautiful back then.

But now its quite exceptional
with a matured collection of French linens,
salvaged furniture and pristine kitchenware
...for your that dream home of yours



welcome to maison reve

Maison Rêve
11 Throckmorton Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941
415.383.9700
email yasmine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i could just live in the store. :)
delphine

Anonymous said...

that shop is divine! I love the furniture, I need to go to San Francisco immediately.

nativekee said...

just lovely! i want that garden cart for myself!

Joanna Goddard said...

so nice.

christina said...

this is beauty!