7.19.2007

Maurizio Pellegrin








My former art teacher at NYU, Maurizio Pellegrin, is one of my favorite artists these days. Living between Venice and New York City, Pellegrin collects old objects, photographs and drawings and groups them together to create the most fascinating + surreal compositions since the 'dadaists'. What stories he tells and mysteries he propels!...it inspires me to rhyme
  1. Alcuni Russi
  2. Beyond the Window
  3. About Senses and Rain
  4. Delle Vibrazioni Sentimentali

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this. I love clusters. Good finds.

Your sis.

Carlene said...

Ooh, I love these, particularly that last one, which shows up on my screen with that zebra right underneath. Perfect.

Fine Little Day said...

Violently good arrangements.

Mädschen Weis said...

Truly inspiring display.
Your blog is great!!!